- For embalming bodies when congealed and clotted blood is anticipated.
- Clears and prepares the vascular system for optimum fluid distribution and penetration.
- Its special alkaline formula loosens and breaks up coagulated blood so that drainage can be established even in difficult cases such as burned or frozen bodies, or when extensive chemotherapy has taken place.
- As a co-injection fluid, Plasma Flo can be used with all aldehyde type arterials to enhance drainage, distribution, and penetration with a milder action by the arterial fluid.
- Plasma Flo and Frigid Solvol compliment any arterial solution you create.
- If pressed for time and you can't allow a body to get back to room temperature after refrigeration, use Plasma Flo and Solvol (about 4oz of both) along with 2 bottles of Standard and 1 bottle of 36 Plus in a 3 gallon water solution. Clots will come out steadily throughout injection. The body will rest into room temp and there will be no adverse effects. Firmness and natural skin texture will hold for many weeks.